- First off - THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who have commented on my posts... I can't tell you all how much it means to me to be able to share my stories, success and thoughts with all of you!
- What an incredibly busy week! I've been drawing zombies are nightmarish things all week. Which I love, but boy oh boy, it's a lot of sitting. Like I was saying, my hobbies are not exactly healthy. Want to see some zombies? Well, here we go... This is Ma & Pa Zombie and their children "Junior" and Ellie-May.
- I've been out of the blog loop lately because work and home have been so busy. The last week or so have been the first times in a long time where I have almost "forgotten" about my lapband. Not in a lifestyle kind of way - I'm still doing as I should, but in the fact that has been the first time in a loooong time where my lapband hasn't been the only thing on my mind. It felt really good. It was almost like a vacation from it, but the blog reading and posting keep me focused, so I have to continue to be in touch with this world!
- My art projects and freelance are finally starting to dwindle down. This sounds crazy but I can't wait for it to be over so I can get back to doing house work regularly. I am a bit of a neat freak, so being busy is killing me.
- The dear husband has been crazy busy too, so we are both kind of a wreck and so is the house!
- This weekend is Halloween! YAY! I got a good party to go to on Friday night. I can't wait... it's 80's themed. I'll share pics later :)
- Being so busy has interfered with exercise again, but that is OK. I hate to say it, but I feel better when I don't exercise. My body stays achy and swollen when I try to make walking a regular thing. But, I will pick it back up again... I know that I must.
- I haven't been keeping my food journal like I should. I go through phases with it where I obsess about writing it all down then I get bored with it because I am eating the same old stuff...boring...I know by heart how many calories and grams of protein most things in my fridge have!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
My Thursday Things
Hey everybody! Here are some Thursday things!