Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Goals for the Week

Firstly, a big "Hello", "Welcome" and "Thanks!"  to my new followers alyce, Falon, Epiphany, and Sparkler!

Tuesday is not exactly the best day to go making goal lists, that's usually a Monday kind of thing, but It's better late than never, right? :)

Yesterday I did 33 minutes of Wii Fit stepping. So, since I started out Monday on the right foot, I thought I would try to give myself a goal for this week. All morning I was like "You'll work out every single day this week for just 30 minutes". Now that I am at work, I'm being more sensible and I thought I would give myself an attainable goal...It's not super aggressive, but my body will thank me for doing SOMEthing and my knees will thank me for not killing them.

My Goals for this week:
  1. 4 Wii Fit workouts of at least 30 minutes each (or walking if that's what I wanna do)
  2. At least 64oz of water each day
The 30 minutes go by really fast when you set the Wii Fit to the free step mode...you can make it to where the Wii remote keeps the beat for you and you can watch TV. I watch the episodes of Too Fat for Fifteen that I DVR. I love that show... much better than The Biggest Loser... and even though it's about kids, there is a lot to learn.

I've been doing much better about the water, but over the weekend, I slacked off, so I need to get back on track. I think I normally drink more than 64oz. a day, but I need to keep track better.

Hopefully by Sunday I will have an attained goal to report! yay :)

1 comment:

Ginger aka Gidget said...

I need to start doing that. I am SO bad about setting goals. Thanks for inspiring me to do so! :)