Time for a little recap of the weekend with another Monday Rundown.
- See pic above - My Co-worker gave me a non-caloric Halloween treat today! What a great way to start a Monday!
- It was a CRAZY busy week last week and just as busy over the weekend. Freelance and art projects ruled the weekend and are STILL not done.
- I had BBQ this weekend and man-oh-man was it good. I ordered a small plate and I had it for dinner two nights in a row.
- I did not exercise last week at all. I did it on purpose to see if I would feel better. I've been so achy and crappy feeling and I knew it was from the walking. It made my legs ache so bad and I was having a hard time sleeping at night since I can't take alieve. I did feel much better last week...
- This week I'm giving myself another break from the exercise routine due to some crazy art project deadlines that I have to meet and I am also getting ready for a 80's Halloween party on Friday night.
- Now that I'm on the cusp of the 270's I can't wait for them to get here!
- I've been doing much better about my protein in-take the past week and I think that has attributed to my weight loss. I even had a protein shake on Saturday as an afternoon snack.