Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome to new follower, Libby! :)

So far, I've worked on once this week. Last night I walked for 43 minutes...over 2 miles.
I wish I was "feeling it" as much this week as I did last week.

Last week I felt as light as a feather as I tromped around the trail.
This week I feel like I have on concrete walking shoes.

Last week I lost weight and could FEEL the difference.
This week I feel swollen and sore.

I moved my next doc appt. up by a week and a day. I was supposed to go Oct. 28th, but I'm going out of town for some Halloween fun on the 29th and don't want to deal with being fresh off of a fill. So, I have an appt. for the 20th instead. I really, REALLY need a fill again already. My first fill was Sept. 23rd and it's effects are totally gone... I can eat and never get that satisfied feeling like I did before and I can chug water like nobody's business.

I have a lot of chores, errands and freelance to do this week, so I am going to try to get some more exercise done during the week nights, but if not, my other two days might have to be on the weekend. I need to go grocery shopping. We are out of EVERYTHING and that is hard for me. If I don't have something healthy on-hand that I enjoy eating, I am less-likely to make good decisions...

Happy Hump Day everyone!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and congrats on the momentum and the weight loss!!!!