- Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my last very long post! All your comments are much appreciated :)
- I walked 3 times last week for a about 45 minutes each time! That meets my goal of 3-4 times of at least 30 minutes.
- Water intake is improving very much! I still have to remember not to chug though! :(
- I wasn't able to try any new recipes last week...it was a pretty hectic week for me. I was lucky to make it to the grocery.
- My knees are sure giving me a lot of heck for all the walking :(
- I love my new Marshmallow JVC earbuds! They stay in my ears and it's amazing. No more jamming those little speakers down into my ear canals. These stay in place and the memory foam drowns out all background noise well!
- I might have to try the stationary bicycle soon. I read that for people who have those cracks and pops and "catches" in their knees that the stationary bicycle can help sort of grind down the spurs in the knees that cause those problems. I hate stationary bikes! So, booooo!
- I will have to do a review of the Android app called Cardio Trainer very soon! I like it better than the My Tracks app I talked about before. It's a very handy tool!
- I am down 1lb this week. I think the walking has caused some swelling and building of muscles this week!
- I hit my Halloween goal almost 2 weeks early! YAY! :)
Monday, October 18, 2010
The Monday Rundown
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my new followers Gwen, Carmen, JanetandToby, and klrphotography! I think I'll cover my weekly goals in my Monday Rundown because It's been a hectic Monday so far!