Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thanks! :)

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all 16 of my followers :) This is such a great, supportive community of banded bloggers. I have to admit, it's sooooo awesome to see that someone cares about what I have to say and when I get comments it makes my day.

I try to follow everyone who comments or follows if I can find a link to their blog (not that everyone has a blog). This bandster newbie really does appreciate it! :) I'm building my list of links to other blogs when I have a chance and hope to include everyone I follow and then some!

I also hope to do some vlogging in the near future. So far this has been fun and I really dig communicating with a group of people that understand not only what I am going through right now, but what I have been through in my life as an overweight person.

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

:)

1 comment:

Justawallflower said...

:)

thats all I have to say....