Friday, September 17, 2010

Just call me Miss Draggy Britches

It's Friday! It's jeans day! The problem is, most of my jeans are very, VERY loose and by the time I sit in them for work for 4 hours, I've got problems. I went to the ladies room and stood in the mirror, lifted up my shirt and you could see 3 full inches of undies because my jeans are far past my waistline.

I can not put my cellphone in my pocket because the weight pulls my pants down. No lie.

I do have some pants that are smaller. I don't know why I don't get them out. It's like I don't believe that they would fit yet. It hasn't sunk in that I am shrinking and I don't have to buy the largest size available anymore.

And on another good note, I stepped on the scale this morning to find that I am down 3lbs from last Saturday. WHOOT! If things keep going this well, I am sure to make my OH challenge goal of 14lbs down by October 31st!

No comments: