Wednesday, September 22, 2010

B.O.O.B.s Questionairre

Via the B.O.O.B.s Blog, I found this "getting to know you" questionnaire to fill out!

1. You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?

Ok, so I'm trapped on an island...like on LOST...I really think that a few high-fat and high-calorie foods would be a good thing, right? I mean, I'd probably sweat myself down to a toothpick if I didn't have something? It's hard to say, but I'm going with : Pizza, Little Debbies (any variety will do, I never met a Little Debbie I didn't like), and Cashew Chicken w/rice. I'd be building a hut all day and exploring the island for ways to escape and running from smoke monsters and "the others" so, I'm sure I'd work all those calories off...

2. If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa , and Jorge Garcia because I think he'd be fun to hang out with (I wonder if Jorge knows he ranks up there with the Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa?)

3. What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Li'l Bit Chapel - not sexy. lol

4.What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
I haven't lost as much since being banded, but since my all-time high, I have. My least favorite are my arms. My most is probably my face/chin(s) because that is where you see the difference the most for me.

5. Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
I'm open to the idea of ghosts, but I don't know...I wouldn't be able to spend the night alone in a supposedly haunted house though...if I had someone else with me, then I'd be ok.

6. What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
I have dark brown hair. I have subtle highlights that range from medium brown to almost blond...

7. Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
Right now, granny! But, I'm hoping to upgrade to something cuter in the near future.

8. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
1962 To Kill A Mockingbird - I'm sure I could come up with others, but this is the first that came to mind this morning. I just love this movie! I need to watch it very soon.

9. What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
Buying crafting items and adding to my collection of kitschy figurines and cute toys. I'm a total 8 year old when it comes to toys!

10. How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? Since my pre-op diet: 38, since the band: 26, since my all-time highest weight: 85 .... WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Ginger aka Gidget said...

Hopefully we'll be on the deserted island together. We can share Little Debbies and bring along some Hostess king dons and ding dongs. LOL! (I never met a Fudge Round that wasn't my BFF)

Ginger aka Gidget said...

Well, hopefully we'd be on the deserted island together because I would bring pizza, ice cream and chips with salsa. I'd be more than willing to trade for some Little Debbies. LOL! (I never met a Fudge Round I didn't devour)

Bonnie said...

I'd stay in the haunted house with you, but no freaking way I'd stay by myself.