Thursday, March 17, 2011

I. Am. So. Tired.

Tired
Omagoodness. This is week 2, day 4 of trying to keep on track with exercising and my body is tired. It's good to know that others (like Dizzy!) understand. I read Dizzy's thread today and I could have copied it word for word, Aunt Flo and all. Today has just been crappy. I *might* leave a little early from work today if I can. I'll go get my walk (or whatever I do) started faster so I can get it over with. It's all I can do right now from putting my head on my desk and zonking out. I've been staring off into space for much of the day. LOL

Annoying things
So, You know how I reported a 5lb loss last week? Well, because of Aunt Flo and the working out, all 5lbs are currently back, which ticks me off to no end. It's so unfair to have to see that. I've been working my butt off and keeping track of each item I put in my mouth. I know I'm burning more than I'm consuming - no doubt about that. It's like when I was doing the wii fit I was losing and the walking has made me all swollen and achey and weight-gainy. It couldn't be muscle already, could it? In my legs? I don't know...I'm going to try to get past the frustration of it and give it more time, but dang-it...Just when I had weight loss as a motivator, it's been taken away from me.

More Shoes
I had a 40% off one item discount code for Jessica London and used it to buy a pair of those rocker-bottom Skecher Shape-Ups. They are not the most attractive shoe in the world, but I'm looking forward to getting them. I needed the 11 and I went ahead and got the Wide so I would be able to tie them extra tight. Hopefully these will have more space for my freakishly long bruised toes. hahahaha

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Hope these save the toes!!

Unknown said...

I love my Sketcher Rocker Shoes! The only problem I have Is that I find it almost impossible to bend over to pick things up when wear them. I get all off balance and almostnfall over! LOL

When your body is sore or you change up routines, your body freaks out and retains fluids to help repair itself. It'll be gone in a few days, just like Flo.