Monday, February 28, 2011

Being Sick Sucks

So, I've been coughing and hacking since Wednesday night and my band NO LIKEY. I haven't been able to eat solid things very well at ALL and I'm regretting that I did not bring some soup for lunch today because I just haven't been able to get anything to go down like normal. It's all slow and yucky.

I think all the drainage doesn't help and I've been coughing SO HARD my stomach is sore. It feels like I have a colony of hummingbirds living in my lungs...I feel so exhausted from coughing and nose-blowing!

I'm definitely going home early today. I took care of things from my two days out and I'm outta here soon so that I can find some soup! Grrrr....stupid sickness!

I hope all is well with you guys!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

i am going through the same thing right now. I hope you feel better soon.

Rhonda said...

I hope you feel better soon, hon. :(

Justawallflower said...

Yuk, hope you start to feel better very soon! take care of yourself!

Darlin1 said...

Hope you feel better soon Mary--I had it for 3 weeks and actually had to have a small unfill because I was soooo swollen inside.

XO

Beth Ann said...

Ugh! Drainage is the worst. When I have it, I get heartburn at night and it is just all icky. Hope you feel better soon!